Black pages

Wilfred (Bill) Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Fri Feb 9 13:53:54 EST 1996

I have turned my hopepage black but do not feel I have the right to turn
our library pages that color.  My homepage is still fully functional.
If I turn the library pages black it implies that the entire library
staff agrees with my viewpoint.  That may not be the case.  The same goes
for our college homepages that I help maintain.

Here is the text I put at the top of my homepage:

"This page is blackened (and has a black band across it for browsers
that don't support background colors) in protest of the passage of the
Communications "Decency" Amendment to the Telecom Bill

For more information go to http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html "

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902