ILL forms on web

robertson at tesla.njit.edu robertson at tesla.njit.edu
Wed Feb 7 15:09:37 EST 1996

> Can anyone point me to some good examples of ILL request forms on the
> Web as well as actual cgi scripts and descriptions of how the systems
> work?  We're interested in developing a Web based ILL request form as
> a way to automate this process and so I'm also interested in knowing
> both the advantages and drawbacks to this approach to automating ILL.
> (eg. are there compelling reasons why or why not to go this route?)
>
>                              *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
>                              | Alicia Abramson        |
>                              * Head, Library Systems  *
>                              | American University    |
>                              * (202) 885-3228         *

     Have you seen my web page that collects examples of
web forms for ILL, ref. questions, acquisition recommendations,
etc.?  It doesn't get into CGI scripts, but you might find it useful
to see what other people have done.

     It is at http://hertz.njit.edu/~robertso/LibForms.html

            --Jim Robertson, Technical Reference Librarian
              New Jersey Institute of Technology
              robertson at tesla.njit.edu