ILL and OCLC ftp program

John Rutherford rutherford at ccsua.ctstateu.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:42:56 EST 1996

Yet another step further on this question. Once forms are setup
to accept Ill input from users, and transmitted to a cgi for saving
or mail to an ILL Librarian, has anyone taken the OCLC code and
written programs/cgi's for then transmitting that to the OCLC ILL
sub system. I know of several commercial institutions that have
written this using the BER utilities that are available from OCLC's
ftp site, but has anyone actually created a set of scipts or programs
that make it easy to format input from forms into the format (ASN?)
that oclc requires for input to their system?

John Rutherford
Conn State Univ.