Black pages

Tony Barry tony at info.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 8 21:05:34 EST 1996

At 09:13 96/02/09, Thomas Dowling wrote:
>Have any libraries turned their home pages black as
>part of the EFF Blue Ribbon Campaign? (That's
>http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html if you haven't
>seen anything about it.)

Well I've turned MY home page black but not that of the Library as its a US
problem and it would be inappropratie for an institution in Australia to
butt in on your domestic problems.

After all we can still corrupt your children even if its illegal for you
to. There must be a message there somewhere.

Tony

Tony Barry                  URL:http://snazzy.anu.edu.au/People/TonyB.html
Centre for Networked Information and Publishing & also
Centre for Networked Access to Scholarly Information  fone  +61 6 249 4632
Australian National University Library                phax  +61 6 279 8120
Canberra  A.C.T. 0200, AUSTRALIA             Tony.Barry at library.anu.edu.au