Black pages

Chuck Munson cm150 at umail.umd.edu
Thu Feb 8 17:27:25 EST 1996

Thomas Dowling wrote:

> Have any libraries turned their home pages black as
> part of the EFF Blue Ribbon Campaign? (That's
> http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html if you haven't
> seen anything about it.)
>
> Thomas Dowling
> tdowling at ohiolink.edu

Our request to turn our main library page and secondary
pages black in support of the Blue Ribbon Campaign has
been passed on from our director to the folks in
Administration. Several members of our Web Board feel
very strongly about this issue.

The University of Maryland-College Park web site can be
reached at:
http://www.itd.umd.edu/UMS/UMCP/PUB/umcp_home.html

Chuck Munson
UMCP Web Board

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~ctmunson/

"Free speech is a basic human right that cannot be
abridged by governments, courts, constitutions, or force"