Virtual CD Cabinet

CRDLibrary at aol.com CRDLibrary at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 08:17:33 EST 1996

To the person out there who thought they may be able to help (I deleted your
message ), therefore must send to the whole list, sorry.

The problem as I understand it is that the SCSI drivers became corrupted, The
computer people say they need to reload them, the manual said you could do
this upto 3months after inital installation; ours is over a year maybe two ,
 the manual then said that you can do this if you have a KEY?. However since
Virtual has been bought out by Logicraft the support people there a of no
help.

Hope this explains our problem.

Thanks
Carol