HTML 3.0 and browser capabilities

Laurel Carter lcarter at velcome.iupui.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:56:06 EST 1996

Dear colleagues,

I've been doing some web development using tables and frames.  While I
believe our library will be upgrading to Netscape 2.0 and will be able to
view the tables and frames, I'm aware that other browsers won't.

Does anybody know of a published (print or online) comparison table that
maps HTML 3.0 capabilites to various browsers?  I've seen Microsoft's
page showing Internet Explorer HTML 2.0 support, but it doesn't do what I
need. (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie20html.htm)

Thanks,

Laurel Carter
lcarter at velcome.iupui.edu
Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis (IUPUI)