More Reg Clutter

Bud Allen bwil at erinet.com
Tue Dec 31 12:34:30 EST 1996

I'm trying to find out what the necessity of "StreamMRU" is, and if it's
important. Also "Streams" found as the next key under "StreamMRU. I fing
reference to them at:
[HKEY_USERS\bwil\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams]
[HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Stre
amMRU]
   I'm also trying to figure out how to write a "REGEDIT4" that would clean
the MRU's as I know that is a safe procedure.
Can anyone offer any assistance?

Bud Allen