HTML Transit/Corel Transit

Adrian Price Adrian.Price at dvjb.kvl.dk
Fri Dec 20 02:17:09 EST 1996

I'm in the process of testing software to convert largish WordPerfect files
(with tables) to HTML. I've tried HTML Transit which so far looks
promising, incl. proper HTML tables. The other day I fell over Corel Web
Designer which includes a product called (funnily enough) "Corel Web
Transit". According to the specs I can get hold of, well, they can
apparently do very similar things (templates, one-to-many files, tables....).
The *big* difference is the price!

Has anyone any experience of these two prgs.? (Or any other. The files I
want to convert are largish, with tables.)

Thanks in advance
Adrian Price