Netscape plugins & helpers?

Chuck Bearden cbearden at sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us
Wed Dec 18 10:44:52 EST 1996

I'm working on preparing Netscape as the browser on our
public access workstations, and am trying to decide what
the most useful adjuncts to the basic browser are.

What plug-ins and helpers/viewers for Netscape do you consider
important for public access workstations?  We already offer
telnet & tn3270, and will include Adobe Acrobat Reader as
well.  Our workstations don't have speakers, so audio plugins
won't be useful.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Chuck
Chuck Bearden			email: cbearden at hpl.lib.tx.us
Catalog Department		voice: 713/247-3499
Houston Public Library		fax:   713/247-3158
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002		-=> NOT SPEAKING FOR HPL <=-