On-line Professional Resources?

BRANDIS Rushton G brandis_rushton_g at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Dec 17 15:29:35 EST 1996

Try "Library-Oriented Lists and Electronic Serials" at:

<http://info.lib.uh.edu/liblists/liblists.htm>

Rushton Brandis, Network Development Consultant
Library Development Services, Oregon State Library
State Library Bldg, Salem, OR 97310-0640
503 378 2112 x 224; fax 503 588 7119
rushton.g.brandis at state.or.us

Hello,
I'm not a librarain, just a lowly techie, but I could use some help.
I've been tasked with presenting a workshop at a local library alliance

meeting on on-line professional resources for librarians.  I'd like to
present listservs like WEB4LIB and PUBLIB-NET, and any others you all
would recommend.  I'd also like to URL's for on-line librarian 'Zines,
or
chatrooms, or any other on-line resource for librarians.

I suppose there's already a end-all-be-all site listing all this stuff?

Thanks!
Temple Hoff                  E-Mail:temhof at mohave.lib.az.us

Library Services Coordinator           Phone:(520) 692-5703
Mohave County Library District           Fax:(520) 692-5788