CORRECTION: DigLibns: An Electronic Discussion for Digital Librarians

A. G. Joseph josepha at vms.csd.mu.edu
Wed Dec 11 13:57:43 EST 1996

Roy Tennant wrote:

> I am very sorry, but my previous subscription instructions for this new
> list were incorrect.

	Roy,
	As soon as I saw your previous posting, I went into the DigLib
	page, and scrolled down to the "Subscribe to DigLib" hotlink.
	Once one is there, it is so simple to subscribe.  After 	a few minutes
I got a message, confirming my subscription, with
	all kinds of instructions to subscribe, unscribe, repro, etc.
	I thought it was so simple.  So don't worry, most people have
	web access, and they will do what I did.  You are doing a great
	job by having a list like this.

  Angelina Joseph
  Marquette University  Law Library
  Milwaukee, WI 53201-3137