Article re: home page ratings including State Farm Insurance

Frances Roehm roehf at nslsilus.org
Mon Dec 9 17:53:49 EST 1996

A colleague of mine has asked about a recent article that featured
reviews of web sites. The article alleges that State Farm's is an
example of what NOT to do in creating a web site.

I've used InfoTrac and and also looked at Usenet News and the WWW
to try and locate the article, and have yet to find it.

My question: does anyone on this list remember reading such an
article? If so, could you email the citation to me?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Frances E. Roehm
Reference Librarian
Skokie (IL) Public Library
Phone:(847) 673-7774  Fax:(847) 673-7797
E-mail: roehf at nslsilus.org