Call for Papers

laurie lcc at browsefast.com
Tue Dec 3 09:34:20 EST 1996

Hi,

This is my first time posting to this forum and I not real clear on how
it works. I am referencing
Call for Papers
849559617
Pat Ensor (PLEnsor at UH.EDU)
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 12:14:10 -0800

Your request for:
"We are looking for the best minds, doing the thinking about how
technology is changing our institutions and the way we interrelate to do
our work and run our society. We are looking for vision, future articles
that do not require a great deal of editorial assistance. We want to
produce something that looks into the 21st century and how we will all
be changing to accomplish our work given the transformation of our
society."

We have written the first Windows based navigational tool which allows
the user to ask questions in natural English to find information which
otherwise might require advanced search techniques to obtain. Find It
Now! translates English questions into effective searches. The target
audience is both novice and expert users.

We have written extensively and given many examples about how English
usage affects searching. Please see:

http://www.browsefast.com

Sincerely,

Mike LeRoy