Netscape/printing/ and odd sized pages (fwd)

S. M. S. ssansenb at delnet.net
Tue Dec 10 20:14:32 EST 1996

Has anybody else had this problem?

A patron finds a page with financial information set down in columns.
The page's author suggests setting the page to landscape format in order
to print all of the columns.  Although one can see the farthest right
column, it does not print, and it will not show up on the print preview
page.  By turning off the margins I was able to get one more column of
information to print, but I was unable to get the furthest right column.

We are using Netscape 3.0 and an HP 4L laser printer.  This doesn't
happen too often, but it is not the first time.  Any ideas?

Susan Sansenbaugher
System Operator
Westerville Public Library
Westerville, OH