West Coast Internet Training

Patti Brommelsiek pattib at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Thu Dec 5 17:03:01 EST 1996

I'm a community college reference librarian and we do hands-on Internet
training in a computer lab. I think we cover the basics fairly well but
would like to branch out a bit. I am looking for a good
intermediate/advanced Internet training workshop or class, preferably in
California or elsewhere in the west, in the next few months. Has anyone
attended sessions that were particularly interesting? 4 years ago I
attended "Crossing the Internet Threshold" (still have my t-shirt) at UC
Berkeley presented by Roy Tennant, John Ober, and Anne Lipow and that's the
quality of workshop for which I'm searching.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Also, I'd like to say that I benefit from the ongoing threads, including
PowerPoint discussions. Great group!

Patti Brommelsiek
Grace Van Dyke Bird Library
Bakersfield College