HTML->unformatted ascii text converters?

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Thu Dec 5 09:10:29 EST 1996

     Tony,

     The easiest thing in the world is to invest in a $50 copy of HotDog
     professional.  Import your HTML file. Go to the "Tools" menu and click
     on "remove HTML tags" and in a few seconds you have unformatted ASCII
     text.

     I do not work for Sausage software but I am sold on their products.
     They are inexpensive and very well designed.

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com