Netscape Timeout to HomePage

Linda Absher absher at lclark.edu
Wed Dec 4 17:24:02 EST 1996

Majorie--

I use this HTML coding to have my library pages timeout to the library
home page:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="600"; URL=http://your.url.here">

The number listed after content are seconds; in this example the pages
are timed out after 10 minutes.  This bit of coding sits in the <HEAD>
section of the page.

Linda Absher

Linda Ueki Absher		absher at lclark.edu/lindaa at info.berkeley.edu
Reference Librarian		(503) 768-7287       FAX: (503) 768-7282
Lewis & Clark College 		Portland, OR 97219
--
"A cypher wrapped in an enigma smothered in secret sauce...."
                                       --Jimmy James, "Newsradio"