nestcape select feature

Chuck Bearden cbearden at sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us
Mon Dec 2 15:11:06 EST 1996

As far as I know, this feature doesn't work, even though it is
implied by the grayed-out part of the print dialog box.  Several
folks on various lists have commented on this, and none that I
read has made it work.  Rather odd, isn't it?

Chuck
Chuck Bearden			email: cbearden at hpl.lib.tx.us
Catalog Department		voice: 713/247-3499
Houston Public Library		fax:   713/247-3158
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002		-=> NOT SPEAKING FOR HPL <=-
      -=>HPL's Homepage: http://sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us<=-