Netscape and tn3270

Sarah Cogan LIB_COGAN at emuvax.emich.edu
Wed Aug 28 14:28:27 EDT 1996

I am trying to configure tn 3270 which I am launching through
Netscape 2.0 for the Mac. I need to change the colors used
in the tn3270; I am getting white type which doesn't turn
out so well on white paper. However, after I configure the
application and save that as the default, each time it is
launched it creates and uses a new tn3270 document which
uses the old, bad colors and is called something like
Netscape Tn3270-#### (####=four digits.)

This is driving me nuts, and I am wondering what I am
doing wrong.

Thanks for any tips.

Sarah Cogan
University Library