FW: New Web Authoring Tool

Ernest Perez perez at opac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Aug 6 13:41:25 EDT 1996

Here's a message about and original text referring to Akimbo Systems' new
Globetrotter product, supposedly the "third generation" of WWW authoring products.
Oregon State Printer Mike Freese put this msg out on our SEPUG (State Electronic
Publishing Users Group) list.   There's already been a predictable exchange on that
list between "raw HTML" purists and the "I don't really care how it works if it
works" faction.

Should be of interest to Web4Lib subscribers.