Linking to URLs on the web--CNN -Reply

Janet Crum crumj at ohsu.edu
Mon Apr 29 15:24:58 EDT 1996

While I'm not an expert on copyright issues as they relate to the WWW, I
feel compelled to point out that CNN must be concerned about something
other than the load on their server(s).  I noticed this weekend that they
were advertising their web site on TV (on their Headline News channel, I
believe).  Surely, if they were overly concerned about the number of hits
their server receives, they wouldn't actively promote it this way.  I
wonder what they are so worried about...

Janet

Janet Crum
crumj at ohsu.edu
Cataloger and Systems Librarian