Aeromedical evacuation Manual (U.S. Army)

Vinh Le vle at LESLIEADM.senecac.on.ca
Sat Apr 20 04:11:16 EDT 1996

A great many thanks to those who have taken time to reply to my query
concerning the whereabout of the "Aeromedical evacuation, a Handbook
for Physicians" released by the U.S. army in 1979.  Your  very useful tips  have
helped  locate the publication itself , or, in  some cases,  related interesting
documents.  Because of time constraint ,  I  regret not being able to thank
each of you individually.  However, if we could sucessfully locate the document
(at the Health Science Center of  the University of Texas at Houston),
unfortunately due to restrictions in the Interlibrary loan / copyright policy of the
Health science Center, we are still unable to  obtain the actual hard copy.
(It turned out to be a M.A. thesis with limited access).

 Anyway, thank you all very much.

Vinh Le
Campus Librarian
Seneca College, Leslie Library