court cases

OSHARGORODSKA SHARGORODSKA at lrp.glas.apc.org
Thu Apr 18 11:15:11 EDT 1996

     I would check at Emory at

Olga Shargorodska
shargorodska at lrp.glas.apc.org

Subject: court cases
Author:  LUCKDL at APSU01.APSU.EDU
Originator: web4lib at library.berkeley.edu at
GLASNET
Date:    4/17/96 9:06 PM

Is there a site somewhere that links to all the federal/state court
cases that are available online?  I have looked (briefly) but didn't
find one.

If there isn't a site like this yet, I'd like to compile one.  So if
you know of any cases online, I'd appreciate hearing about them, too.

While I'm here, does anyone know what reporter or set "CV" is referring to
(as in 85CV1446)?  I have a whole bibliography with these references and
we can't find this abbreviation anywhere.

Thanks,
DeAnne Luck
Electronic Resources Librarian
Austin Peay State University