LCD panels/projectors

Frances E Roehm ai430 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Apr 13 08:37:12 EDT 1996

We're looking for recommendations for lcd panels or projectors.  What
features are most helpful?  What should we stay away from?  Are there
particular brands that are more reliable, offer a sharper image, or are
easier to set up?

I've been through the popular literature to scope out the evaluations,
but would appreciate words of wisdom from this group as well.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us!

Fran

--
Frances E. Roehm      Bloomington, IL  USA
Voice: (309) 828-6091      Fax: (309) 828-7312
Email: froehm at heartland.bradley.edu     or: ai430 at freenet.carleton.ca