Web4Lib Archive Searching Improved

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 27 14:15:18 EDT 1996

Back when I announced searching of the Web4Lib archive, a couple people
rightly pointed out that seaching on "Z39.50" produced no hits, when
there were clearly messages with that term. We finally tracked down the
reason and fixed it, so it is now searchable as well as some other
strange character combinations that had previously not been indexed.
Thank you for your patience. As a reminder, the Web4Lib Archive is
available for both browsing and searching at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Web4Lib/archive.html

Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner