Healthplan access via WWW

Anne Prestamo annepres at csd.uwm.edu
Mon Apr 15 15:57:45 EDT 1996

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Rod Bustos wrote:

> My library is trying to find a service that offers access to the National
> Library of Medicine's Healthplan database via a web interface.  I am
> familiar with SilverPlatter's service -- can anyone suggest any other
> vendors that offer access to this database?
>
> Thanks in advance -

Access is available through NLM Medlars webpage (actual link is a telnet
session).  For information on establishing an account, look at:

	http://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/establish_online_account.html

Anne Prestamo
+Reference/Instruction Librarian
University of Wisconsin-Parkside
+Adjunct Faculty/School of Library and Information Science
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Phone:   414-595-2143   FAX:   414-595-2545
e-mail:  annepres at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu    or     prestamo at it.uwp.edu
http://www.uwm.edu/~annepres