Screen capture

Shane White swhite at library.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 2 20:45:56 EST 1996

Paint Shop Pro version 3.12 allows you to set up a hot key of your choice to
activate capture of the whole screen, a window, an area that you select etc.
You can even decide whether to include the cursor, which may be useful for a
manual.

Sane

At 16:48 2/04/96 -0800, Joe Schallan wrote:
>I need to take snapshots of Netscape screens to prepare
>materials for patron education.  I have the Snapshot16
>shareware, but it uses the right mouse button to take
>the snapshot.  As a result, I end up with a snapshot,
>all right, but one which includes the Netscape
>image-mooching menu, which is also activated by the
>right mouse button.  I can finagle my way around this to
>get the result I want, but does anyone out there know
>of a Win 3.1-compatible program that would be more suitable
>for capturing images of Netscape screens?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Joe

Shane White					Phone 61 9 380 2347
Cataloguer (et cetera)				Fax   61 9 380 1012
Library, University of Western Australia
swhite at library.uwa.edu.au