Address for libref list

Robert J Joachim M15992%epic at MWMGATE3.mitre.org
Tue Sep 26 14:27:25 EDT 1995

     BTW--I've discovered a WWW server that lists e-mail listservs and
     interest groups (info on how to subscribe; browsable by category/group
     and searchable).

     It can be found at:

     http://www.mid.net:80/DARTMOUTH/

     I found this on the IN SITE resource
     (http://www.mcs.com/~jcr/INSITE.html) described last week in a note
     here on Web4Lib.

     Rob Joachim

Robert Joachim, Library Systems Analyst
MITRE Corporation, Corporate Information Services
7525 Colshire Drive, McLean, VA  22102  USA
E-mail: rjoachim at mitre.org  Voice: 703-883-7706  FAX: 703-883-1250