Web search tools - another study

Ian Winship, Univ Northumbria Info Services ian.winship at unn.ac.uk
Tue Oct 31 05:10:00 EST 1995

This is relevant to recent postings on cataloguing the internet.

Ian Winship
Information Services Dept.              |    e-mail: ian.winship at unn.ac.uk
University of Northumbria at Newcastle  |    phone:  0191 227 4132
City Campus Library                     |    fax:    0191 227 4563
Newcastle upon Tyne                     |
NE1 8ST                                 |
UK                                      |