Quark to HTML, MSWord to HTML Converters

Petra Sperling sperlbib at rs1.rz.uni-hohenheim.de
Wed Oct 25 06:43:38 EDT 1995

Hello everybody,
yes, I've made the same experience. You are able to uninstall IA just by
running the setup.exe for IA again.
My version of IA told me, that it only works with the
german, english or french version of Word 6.0a or higher when I installed
it.
Maybe this helps.

Petra Sperling
Universtitaetsbibliothek Hohenheim
EDV-Abteilung
70953 Stuttgart
                                        _\|/_
Tel.:0711-459-2087                       O O
e-mail:sperlbib at uni-hohenheim.de          V