Guidelines for writing homepages

Gregg C. Vanderheiden gcvander at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 24 15:59:10 EDT 1995

We have a first draft of guidelines for writing HTML to increase its
accessibility for people using low band-width systems or who have vision
impairments.  You can find a copy at our home page,

     trace.wisc.edu

Gregg C. Vanderheiden, Ph.D.
Trace R&D Center
Waisman Center and Dept. of Industrial Engr.
University of Wisconsin - Madison 53705
gv at Trace.Wisc.Edu    , FAX 608 262-8848
FTP, Gopher and WWW servers at trace.wisc.edu
For list of our listserve discussions send "LISTS" to listproc at trace.wisc.edu