Librarians as campus webmasters

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Thu Oct 19 16:31:11 EDT 1995

Exactly my point a couple of months ago, as the amount of information
grows so does the number of people needed to maintain it.  As the number
of people grows, so does the adhoc organization, presentation, and styles
increase.  In the end like so many other sites the HTML code that is
being written is going to be what is referenced as "spaghetti code" in
the Computer Science discipline, lots of links wherein to get lost in.