Lurker

atroncale at nypl.org atroncale at nypl.org
Wed Oct 18 10:11:58 EDT 1995

     FIND-SVP
     625 Ave. of the Americas
     NY NY

     (212) 645-4500, 627-2347, 645-7100

Subject: Lurker
Author:  TanyaE3051 at aol.com at Internet
Date:    10/17/95 8:35 PM

Hi.
I am basically a lurker on this listserv...This is the first time I have sent
anything to the list, but I need to find out if anyone knows the telephone
number of a document delivery service in the Manhattan area called FIND. If
you can help, please do!

Also I am interested in how one finds a job as an internet librarian. What
kinds of qualifications does one need...what kind of experience, etc., etc? I
am currently a public librarian, and I would like to get out of the public
arena and work more with technology and internet services.

Thanks in advance,
Tanya