Netscape 2.0b and Mac--buggy?

Real Rodrigue Rodrigue.Real at uqam.ca
Mon Oct 16 14:28:57 EDT 1995

Eric Celeste wrote:
> To move items around in the hotlist all you do is drag them to the spot
> you want them. (I _think_ I tried this on the Mac version, I know it works
> on the Windows version.)

I did try it on the Mac version, and it does work.

On the more general side, I am using NetScpae 2.0b1 on both a LC575 and a
Power Macintosh 6100/60, and it seems to work well, generally speaking;
of course, I met some minor problems (for example, I had problems loading
a local file: it did not load completely), but on the whole it's OK "for
a beta version"!.
--
   /// /// ///    Real Rodrigue
  /// /// ///     Services informatises, service des Bibliotheques
       ///        Courrier electronique / e-Mail : rodrigue.real at uqam.ca