ANNOUNCE: Toolbook OnLine

Alexander G. Falkenberg alexfalk at siu.edu
Mon Oct 16 03:17:39 EDT 1995

We are glad to announce Toolbook OnLine, a new research aimed at the
integration of hypermedia Toolbook applications in electronic documents.

We invite you to connect to the following URLs and try the new powerful
opportunities offered by Toolbook, Adobe Acrobat and the Web.

http://www.lib.siu.edu/tbonline/              USA site
http://www.ets.bris.ac.uk/tosolini/tbonline/  European mirror

We look forward to your feedback.

Alex

--
Alex Falkenberg
Internet & Multimedia Research and Development
alexfalk at siu.edu     /    digital9 at lib.siu.edu
Instructional Support Services, Morris Library
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale USA
Tel:  Work 618.453.1019      Home 618.529.1549