Anyone have any experience with NT PERL?

Margareta_S._Knauff at dsmllp.com Margareta_S._Knauff at dsmllp.com
Thu Oct 5 10:25:40 EDT 1995

     Hiya,
     We are just starting to investigate using scripts for forms, and I am
     in desperate need of a mentor.  Please bear with me while I ask some
     extremely ignorant questions.  I have looked for answers and pointers,
     but my questions are so basic that they are not covered on any of the
     materials I have accessed.  I have a copy of NT PERL, but I am not
     sure what to do with it - should I install it in its own directory on
     the server?  I know I can get a book that can teach me how to write
     scripts - what I need help with is the intermediate steps (if there
     are any) between getting a copy of PERL and installing it, and
     beginning to use it.  Can anybody out there help me, or recommend a
     resource (NT PERL for Dummies?)?
     TIA
     Margie Knauff
     Technical Services Librarian