Networking CD ROM via Novell

Ellen Carrico ecarrico at spl.lib.wa.us
Wed Oct 4 20:23:22 EDT 1995

We are currently trying to decide which version of Novell to use.  I am
particularly interested in knowing if anyone is using version 4.1 to
network CD ROM servers, and if you are currently using 4.1 did you do
this in a 3.X environment in the past?  Which do you prefer?

Thanks,
Ellen Carrico                "A motorcycle is a tool for turning the Machine
Network & Applications Mgr   Age back on itself, for removing shackles.
Seattle Public Library       won't fix everything that's wrong with the world
(206)386-4168                but, hey, ... it's definitely a move in the right
ecarrico at spl.lib.wa.us       direction."  --Paul Pascarella