Background commands!!!

Roy Lewis rcl at tenet.edu
Wed Oct 4 17:20:44 EDT 1995

In the old version of Netscape 1.0 and in the new version of
Mosaic you could use multiple backgrounds for a paging effect.

I have found that the new version's of netscape will only take the
first background to load.

If you have the new Mosiac or the old netscape and would like to see what I
mean you can see it on one of my home pages. I got the idea from a home page
in UK they had a count down screen while the other stuff loads.

Mine is <http://rampages.onramp.net/~rcl/rcl.htm>  This one loads a coffee
cup in different stages of fill if your browser will let you.

Thanks