Printing Web Pages (NCSA Mosaic)

Sherry Davids sdavids at nalusda.gov
Mon Oct 30 14:31:05 EST 1995

Many, many thanks to Brenda and all who responded.  We found that we could
indeed print by going through Options, Preferences, and changing the color
of the Unvisited Anchor to Black.  We also found out (somewhat by
accident!) that by setting our Hercules Picture Window setting (on those
of our computers that have this) to 16 bpp we could leave the Unvisited
Anchor blue and we would still be able to print.

We had been working on this problem for several days; web4lib finally
resolved it for us.

Sherry Davids