Help needed unsubscribing

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 20 15:43:43 EDT 1995

Web4Lib subscribers,
I am sorry that Bill's request went unnoticed, and just in case others
have such difficulty I want to let you know the best way in which to
handle such a problem. The Web4Lib list owner account is called
listchek at library.berkeley.edu, but unfortunately that account is
currently bombarded with thousands of bounced mail messages each day.
Therefore, messages sent to that account have about a 50/50 chance of
being deleted in the kinds of mass deletions I am forced to do in order
to perform enough work each day to justify my paycheck.

So, if you have need of personal assistance with a list problem, please
send email to me personally at:

rtennant at library.berkeley.edu

so I can take care of your problem. Thank you for your patience and
understanding,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner