Lurker

TanyaE3051 at aol.com TanyaE3051 at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 23:23:47 EDT 1995

Hi.
I am basically a lurker on this listserv...This is the first time I have sent
anything to the list, but I need to find out if anyone knows the telephone
number of a document delivery service in the Manhattan area called FIND. If
you can help, please do!

Also I am interested in how one finds a job as an internet librarian. What
kinds of qualifications does one need...what kind of experience, etc., etc? I
am currently a public librarian, and I would like to get out of the public
arena and work more with technology and internet services.

Thanks in advance,
Tanya