No subject

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:43:30 EDT 1995

I am forwarding this on behalf of Rick Kopak (kopak at fis.utoronto.ca).
Roy Tennant

Hello,

    I will be doing some research this Fall on user interaction with a
select number of Web sites.  As part of the research I hope to
collect session data (on the client side) via a transaction log. The
session data would include such things as URLs visited, links
followed, amount of time spent on individual pages, etc.

    Has anyone used, or know of any transaction logging software that
will do this for me?  It must work with either Netscape or Mosaic
running in MS Windows.

    Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated

    Replies can be sent directly to me at kopak at fis.utoronto.ca

Thanks,

 -Rick