sites for e-journals?

Bud Curnoles curnoles at umbc.edu
Thu Nov 30 22:17:33 EST 1995

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Molly Molloy wrote:

> Do people on the list have suggestions for good sites to link to for
> access to electronic journals?  So many good publications are available
> now--I'm wondering if Yahoo, or another web directory has set up a
> "one-stop-shop" for such publications?
>
> Any URLs or other suggestions are welcome.  thanks--  Molly Molloy
> New Mexico State University
> mmolloy at lib.nmsu.edu

BUBL has some pointers to directories at:

	gopher://ukoln.bath.ac.uk:7070/11/BUBL_Main_Menu/S/SA2

 o           Bud Curnoles       Electronic Reference Services/Documents
<|\          A.O. Kuhn Library    University of Maryland, Baltimore County
/ >          curnoles at umbc.edu     (410) 455-4664
              http://umbc7.umbc.edu/~curnoles/budspage.html