library cable channel

Dave Rodgers dlr at MATH.AMS.ORG
Tue Nov 7 20:17:00 EST 1995

          Alex Woolf (awoolf at umich.edu) has the kind of experience
          to do that job.  He has done it for the University of
          Michigan statewide system and he is now working
          for the University of Michigan Medical Center.  He
          is a May 1995 graduate of the School of Information
          and Library Studies.  He did his undergraduate
          work at Dartmouth I believe.

          I have no idea if he would be interested but he is
          worth a contact.