Telnet access via WWW

MATHEWS at acer.edu.au MATHEWS at acer.edu.au
Tue Nov 7 18:59:08 EST 1995

I use NCSA Telnet in Netscape.  I works really well. As is it freely available
may I recommend you try it

Peter

* Peter Mathews, Library and Information Services Manager              *
* The Cunningham Library                                               *
* Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)                   *
* 19 Prospect Hill Road, (Private Bag 55) Camberwell 3123 Australia    *
* Email:  mathews at acer.edu.au Phone: (613) 277 5550 Fax:(613) 277 5500 *
* We produce the Australian Education Index on AUSINET, AUSTROM,       *
* International ERIC and ????? next.  Ask for information.             *