TELNET URL's with Netscape

Martin Cohen mjc at simon.stmarys-ca.edu
Tue Nov 7 00:16:06 EST 1995

Change your III settings so that logins are not required. You can specify
a login in the Innopac so that users from specified terminals (or IP
addresses) do not need to log in but are connected directly from telnet.

Martin J. Cohen                                 mcohen at stmarys-ca.edu
Head of Systems and Media                       voice: (510) 631-4229
Saint Mary's College of California              fax:   (510) 376-6097
Moraga, CA 94575                                ars longa vita brevis