Subject Line

skindrf1 skindrf1 at teomail.jhuapl.edu
Wed Nov 1 13:32:23 EST 1995

Please try and keep the subject line relevant to what you are talking about. I
just saw an Unsubscribe message under "Catalogging the Internet" and last weeks
really fascinating discussion of the history of the Web was hidden under Roles
for Librarians.  Some day someone is going to want to do a very important paper
on the Web and they might miss all of those timelines because they didn't think
to look under Roles for Librarians.

Besides, I bet a lot of us are busy and would like to decide what to read and
what to throw out,  As librarians we should be good at this.

Thanks a lot.

Bob Skinder
Library - JHU/APL
410-792-6000 ext. 4685