November issue of D-Lib Magazine [Digital Libraries] (fwd)

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Sat Nov 18 07:38:50 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 18 NOV 1995 03:45:08 GMT
From: Rhonda Arnold <reba at CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Newgroups: comp.infosystems.www.announce

We invite you to visit the November issue of D-Lib Magazine, which is now
available at <URL:http://www.dlib.org/>.  This month, we have a special
issue devoted to electronic texts with a guest editorial by Susan Hockey
of the Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities and stories on text
encoding, copy detection and Stanford University's SCAM program, and
business perspectives on information retrieval.

D-Lib Magazine is directed toward a broad technical and professional
audience and offers users a unique opportunity to access discussions of
current digital library research, advanced development, and
implementation; news about projects;  pointers to useful sites; and to
participate in ongoing debates.  D-Lib is sponsored by the Information
Infrastructure Technology and Applications (IITA) task group of the High
Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC) program.  The magazine is
free, but we encourage readers to add their names to our subscription
list, which will automatically notify you when each issue is available.
We invite you to send comments to dlib at cnri.reston.va.us or to use the
magazine's response page.

Amy Friedlander
Editor, D-Lib Magazine