Web4Lib Administrivia

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:35:17 EST 1995

Web4Lib Subscribers,
I think it would be helpful to reiterate a few things about this list.
First, basic information about the Web4Lib list, the authoritative
Web4Lib archive, as well as the complete list of Web4Lib commands, are
all available at:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

Also, I have been receiving a number of queries about subscribers
receiving the message that they are not subscribed when they attempt to
use a listserver command. This usually happens because your email address
has changed and the software does not recognize you as a subscriber. If
you are unable to unsubscribe from your old address and resubscribe from
your new one, please send email to me personally (NOT the entire list) so
I can deal with the problem manually. Please also do not send any
messages to the "listchek" account. Thank you for your understanding and
cooperation,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner